Clearview Clinic offers Short term and Long term drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment. It caters for both local and international clients. Clearview Clinic provides evidence based integrative approach to therapy, professional medically supervised treatment plan, an intensive rehabilitation program coupled with a zero-tolerance policy to drugs and alcohol. It caters for individuals with dual diagnosis conditions (those with alcohol/drugs addiction in combination with underlying psychiatric conditions). All treatment is supervised by a specialized multidisciplinary management team.
- Our adult facility admits both males and females above age 18 years.
- We have a youth rehabilitation facility that admit Boys from age 12 years to 18yrs old.
Medical Aid Patients:
- We accept medical aids for treatment at Clearview Clinic. Most medical aids provide coverage for 21 to 24 days treatment program.
- At least 50% deposit is payable on admission and full payment expected before discharge.
- The program is structured, evidence based, goal directed and practical. It enable patients to learn how to plan, and manage their day effectively.
Zero – Tolerance Policy:
Clearview Clinic is a 100% drug free environment. It adheres to a strict security procedures in order to protect all our patients.
Free Shuttle Services
Clearview Clinic offers Free Shuttle services within Pretoria and Surroundings.