About Clearview Clinic
Clearview Clinic is a private residential drug and alcohol recovery facility offering a retreat from alcohol and other drugs of addiction. Clearview Clinic gives you a golden opportunity of entry to sober ways of living. It is situated in lush subtropical gardens on the outskirt of Pretoria. Clearview Clinic offers an intensive short term and long terms treatment program for adolescents (Boys 12-18) and adults.
Clearview Clinic is fully licensed with the department of health and social development of South Africa. Our rehabilitation program is revolutionary as it rest philosophically on the foundations of integrative approach to addiction. The core treatment approach is the internationally accredited 12 steps treatment model integrated with narrative cognitive behavioral therapy and didactic (educational) approach.
We challenge the culture of consumption and encourage clients to become the authors of their successful life stories.
To be the most effective benchmark in the field of alcohol and drug rehabilitation in South Africa extending globally.
- To provide holistic internationally accredited evidence-based treatment program.
- To provide a conducive non-discriminatory therapeutic environment that promotes healing and recovery.
- To create awareness and render continuous professional service and support.
- Committing to develop partnership with general practitioners, other professionals and the community through delivering high quality service and educational programs on addiction.
- Enhancing our currently high standard employee service through an integrated skills development program
Our accommodation facilities are classy, comfortable with en-suite lavatory facilities. All rooms are attached to a cosy, fully furnished lounge with television, fan, and with a lovely view of the serene garden. It has extremely beautiful gardens for relaxation and is highly secured with 24 hour security services
Our recreational facilities includes a gymnasium, swimming pool, volley ball court, pool table, soccer mini field, table tennis, basketball and other indoor gaming facilities. Meditational walk every morning.
The Multi-disciplinary Team
Our team consists of:
- Clinical psychologist
- Social workers
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Occupational Therapist
- Empowerment Coach
- Individual and Family Therapist
- Creative Art and Craft Practitioner
- Spiritual Counsellor
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approach